Bathroom, Kitchen and Living area are important part of homes, Exhaust fan removes odors, gases, stale air from your house which improves Indore air quality. Removes moisture, and helps decrease humidity level in summer. The latest design fan also stop mosquitoes, fly and spider to enter in your living and kitchen space by putting down shutter when fan is not running.
Luminous exhaust fans are made with perfection to keep your room air fresh with superior air suction power and low power consumption requirements. It is a high speed Noiseless fan which performs better even at low voltage, and does not let its body vibrate. Its range starts from 100 mm to 250 mm and comes in three designs to match with your home decor. Buy online exhaust fans of your choice to keep your room fresh all the time
Buying Guide:What to look for before buying exhaust fan?
1) Air delivery - It is the capacity of the fan to take maximum air out from your kitchen and bathroom, it is measured in CMH (cubic meter per hour). Higher the CMH, sooner the odors or gases will be out from the home and office.
2) Power Consumption - Energy efficient fan consumes lesser electricity, lower the power consumption, lower will be your home electricity bills.
3) Size – Itis measured into mm or Inches, The size of fan is the diameter of the blades, 150 mm is 6 inch fan, and the outer dimension would be different from fan size depending upon its design and structure.
4) Design – Automatic Shutter? – All plastic made fans have Automatic shutter, it prevents entry of mosquitoes, fly, spider in your home, and The Automatic shutter opens it when you switch on the fan, and closes when the fan is off.
5) Body Make – Plastic / Metal – There are two types of Fans available online in India, a) Plastic body and 2) Metal body, Plastic body can be mounted on glass window. Metal body fan gives highest air delivery, so if you want to install it in a quite big room, Metal fans are recommended.